We believe in our products and stand behind them, and we hope you do too. If you are not satisfied with our product within the first 30 days of purchase, you may return the unused and undamaged product for a refund minus the cost of original shipping. Return shipping charges must also be paid by the customer. We only accept new/unused items for return, still in original packaging and ship carton unless it is a warranty issue involving an item with a manufacturing defect.
Please notify us by phone or email informing us of your situation and one of our customer service representatives will happily take care of your case. Be sure to have your order number to reference and proof of purchase.
- Prior authorization from Keeper Sports Products is required before sending back any item.
- Returns are only accepted for product still new, unused, and in original packaging including the original ship carton and must be received back within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned items are subject to inspection by our warehouse once received to ensure above conditions are met before any refund can be issued.
- Refunds will only be given in the original form of payment.
- Refund will be issued for the item’s purchase price only – original shipping charges and route insurance are non-refundable and customer is responsible for any return shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee on all SUPs and Surfboards.
- When returning the product, please be sure to get a tracking number from your carrier.
- The customer is responsible for finding and scheduling the return freight for the item. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service department at 760-295-9600 for any questions you may have regarding freight.