The 11' Current Crossover I-SUP by California Board Company is the inflatable multi-use SUP that you need in your life! Made of double layered PVC tarpaulin and reinforced fabric, our drop-stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance while supporting up to 275 pounds! A high-pressure dual action pump for easy inflation is even included! The I-SUP Current’s inflatable design makes it a breeze to carry, store, and transport. Once deflated the I-SUP can easily be stored in a hall closet, thrown in the backseat of your car, or checked at the airport with no oversize fees!
Tired of standing? Paddling into strong winds? No problem, just sit in the attachable EVA foam seat that connects with nylon to built in D-rings and remove the paddle handle to trade out for the 2nd blade to make a dual blade paddle. Now your kayaking! The attached traction pad had helps you keep your grip once ready to stand up paddle again and the convenient bungee straps at the nose of the board can be used to hold the extra blade when not connected like a kayak paddle. At only 25 lbs. (inflated), it’s easy for any size paddler to carry your I-SUP to shore using any of the 3 built in carrying handles. The paddle then breaks down into 4 small pieces so that it can be easily packed into the included storage backpack along with the deflated I-SUP, detachable seat, air pump, SUP leash, center fin, and repair kit. Once your bag is packed, use the backpack straps to throw it on your back while you walk to your car – from there you can simply toss it in the trunk until you’re ready to use it again!
- Multi-use - can stand up paddle or sit-down paddle like a kayak
- Durable, UV-resistant, puncture-resistant drop stitch 1000D PVC tarpaulin
- Lightweight, space-saving, and portable
- Traction Pad deck for grip and comfort
- Built in bungee straps to hold your gear
- Three built in carrying handles
- 10 D-rings to attach your seat or tie up to the dock when taking a break
- Easy install/removable single fin system
FULL I-SUP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 11’ Current I-SUP with built in bungee and attached traction
- Attachable EVA foam seat with nylon straps
- Adjustable, aluminum paddle plus optional use 2nd blade
- High pressure 15 PSI manual dual action pump
- SUP leash with padded ankle strap
- 9inch center fin
- At home patch repair kit and valve wrench
- Storage/Carrying backpack that fits your entire I-SUP Package
- Size: 132" x 31" x 6"
- Weight: 25 lbs. (INFL.)
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Model #: 247