Our 10’ Quest I-SUP supports up to 275 lbs. and is great for all waterways including rivers, ponds, lakes and oceans. Lightweight (22 lbs.) and easy to maneuver it is fun for all ages and skill levels. All of the Quest Inflatable SUPs are easy to inflate, deflate and store or, simply leave it inflated. The board inflates to 15 PSI and is made from a 2 layer PVC coated & reinforced fabric. Our drop stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance. The board has an EVA traction pad for better grip and a bungee storage system. All Quest I-SUP’s come with an adjustable travel paddle, a double swivel - padded ankle surf leash, a storage/carry bag and a dual action pump with gauge and hose. A patch kit is included but glue is sold separately.
- Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States
- Bungee Straps attached on nose of board
- Traction Pad deck for grip and comfort
- Centered easy carry handle
- Single fin system
- Lightweight, aluminum, fully adjustable paddle
- 9' PU Surf leash with padded ankle strap
- Storage/Carrying backpack that fits your entire I-SUP Package
- High pressure 15 PSI manual dual action pump
- At home repair kit
- Size: 10' x 31" x 6"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: Up to 275 lbs.