Great board for the outdoor enthusiast, camper. High Quality & Durable! Our CBC Inflatable SUP is made up of a coated, reinforced triple layered PVC fabric that’s connected by thousands of polyester threads, attaching the skin of the deck to the skin of the hull. This Drop Stitch technology ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to very high pressure for maximum rigidity, stability, and performance.
It has an EVA molded deck traction pad for better grip, a convenient bungee system at the nose, and a built in center carrying handle. This Touring SUP is great for all water types, but handles especially well in rivers. The highly durable construction is very rugged and can take a pounding!
Bonus gear also includes a 15 PSI air pump, fins, leash, repair kit, and an aluminum paddle that can be broken down into 3 pcs for storage. All this- PLUS a mesh backpack that fits your board and ALL of its accessories for easy transport to your next nautical vacation. This board is the perfect solution for those of you who have been wanting to try paddle boarding but didn’t know where you would store a huge SUP – now it fits right in your closet!
- Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States
- Lightweight, aluminum, fully adjustable paddle
- 9' PU surf leash with padded ankle strap
- Mesh carry/storage bag backpack
- One detachable center touring fin (some models may also include 2 small side fins)
- Built in center carrying handle
- Bungee System + Traction pad (attached)
- 15 PSI pump
- At home repair patch kit
- Size: 11' x 30.7" x 5.25"
- Weight: 24 lbs. (Inflated)
- Weight Capacity: Up to 250 lbs.
- Shipping Carton Weight: 42 lbs.