LATEST CONCEPT IN PADDLEBOARDING!
Our 10'6" SUP/Kayak paddle board is a crossover model 2 boards in 1 Stand up to SUP – or sit down to kayak. It has a custom molded shape featuring KYPAD Technology – molded-in seat and foot wells for crossover kayak support – as well as waterproof EPS foam core and a heat laminated HDPE foam deck w/full graphic and an HDPE slick bottom. The SUP/Kayak features crisscross bungee straps, a molded in center carrying handle, a camera mount, and a tri-fin system. It also has an EVA foam seat and foot wells for when using it as a Kayak. Bonus gear include the leash, fins, and paddle with optional second blade for kayaking.
This board performs well in all conditions. The kayak function gives you a break for when you get tired of stand up paddle boarding. Two sets of foot wells are convenient for shorter or taller riders. Recommended for people from 5'4" to 6'4".
- $50 shipping anywhere in the continental United States
- Lightweight, fully adjustable Crossover SUP/KAYK paddle (does not float)
- 9' PU SUP Leash with padded ankle strap
- One 9" center trailing fin & 2 small side fins
- Built in center carrying handle
- Camera mount located on nose of board
- Bungee straps attached at the nose
- EVA foam seat attached for sitting
- Convenient Roof Rack that can carry 1 SUP on most vehicles (under 50 mph)
- Size: 10'6" x 30.7" x 5.25"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: Up to 300 lbs.
- Shipping Carton Weight: 53 lbs.